Today I tackled the other end of the studio.
– clear the floor and the top of filing cabinet have a plant or cut palm fronds – something fresh, anyway.
– box up the hidden pile of doilies underneath the hanging bits & pieces…
– remove vtg sheets from storage box, put on shelf, and use storage box for clothing to upcycle.
– cull some fabric!!
OMG…Sneezed my head off from the dust or WHATEVER that has accumulated in the unused piles if fabric. It’s telling me something though: out with the old &…. well, NOT in with the new as I need to seriously use a lot of fabric/clothing to upcycle BEFORE I bother buying fabric again!!
And… I did GOOD! I am soooo pleased! I just plugged along and left no piece of fabric unturned. and LUCKY I checked inside the box from my new iron as it was full of MORE scraps! LOL!
Behold, the before and after shots! :)
So clean! :)
I actually do know where everything is (though I admit to a few surprising and pleasant discoveries when sorting through! :)
I love it so much! :)
this is a highly organised system… clothing to upcycle, fabric to donate or sell, and NEW additions.. Hmmm…
No sign of an old packing box & piles of fabric & clothes to upcycle!
mannequins will more than likely end up hung on the cupboard doors again :)